Cheers for that, love you long time.
A friend of mine posted this status on facebook a few hours ago. Evidently, he watched his friend’s dick get pierced.
What’s Awful? This guy’s friend got his PENIS PIERCED, IN A BATHROOM, BY SOMEONE WHO IS UNTRAINED TO DO PIERCINGS. From how he described the piercing, I’m assuming it was probably either a dolphin piercing or a frenum, but I’m not sure as I wasn’t there. However, I hope to whatever god may exist that the girl did not just SHOVE A NEEDLE THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE POOR MAN’S SHAFT. Not to mention that they’ve all gotten something pierced by her in this horrifically unsafe environment.
I mean… this doesn’t even sound like a good idea. “Penis piercing” and “bathroom” should never be in the same sentence, ever.
When? When will death come?
And you’re nothing but rude.
This is not for everybody that happens to tattoo out of their house.. there are a few out there who are still being safe.. However, most of you do not have a clue..
It seems that everybody and their brother can be a.. and I use this term lightly, “Tattoo Artist” in this day in age. “All you gotta do is follow the lines” blah blah.. oh sure.
With this being said, I have a few questions for you kitchen wizard tattooers out there.
1. Are you TRAINED and CERTIFIED in bloodborne pathogens?
2. Can you list ANY bloodborne pathogens? …do you even know what a bloodborne pathogen IS??
3. How many YEARS can it take HPV, HIV, AIDS to take affect?
4. How many layers of skin are there? And what are the proper layers to reach while tattooing?
5. Staph? Mirsa?
6. Who/what is OSHA?
7. Do you own an Ultrasonic cleaner? Do you know why these are used?
8. Do you own an Autoclave? …What is an autoclave??
9. What is the proper temperature to reach when sterilizing with an autoclave? And how many pounds of steam pressure is needed to be reached for proper sterilization? How long must you sterilize your instruments in an autoclave?
10. What indicates that the sterilization process is completed?
11. How do you properly clean and prep your tools BEFORE sterilization?
12. What is the difference between SANITIZED and STERILIZED?
“oh, but I use disposable tubes” Okay, good for you, skidplate. However:
13. What is cross contamination? How are you preventing it from happening?
14. What is barrier film?
15. What needs to have barriers to prevent cross contamination?
16. What is the proper procedure when it comes to disposing of sharps?
17. Is the surface you are working on able to be sanitized and disinfected? …What surfaces are able to be sanitized and disinfected??
18. What is a clipcord cover? Why do I need this silly thing??
19. When should you change your gloves while doing just ONE tattoo?
20. Where you able to answer ANY of these!?!?
This is an example of the MINIMUM you need to know before you pick up a tattoo machine. This is just a taste of what the state REQUIRES for anybody to work in a Tattoo shop… Would you do plastic surgery on your friends if you were not trained? TATTOOING IS NO FUCKING EXCEPTION!!!!
I take this shit seriously. This is my friends careers, and they worked fucking hard to make it happen, and I find it fucking offensive and disgusting knowing this shit is going on in an unsafe manner.
(note) ALCOHOL DOES NOT STERILIZE ANYTHING!!!!! …So, stop fucking doing it!
If this offends anybody who scratches in an unsafe manner, well fuck you, because you offend me every fucking time you do a tattoo. But, to those of you who are being SAFE and ARE using the correct precautions, keep it up!
I REALLY hope some people can learn from this. If this pissed you off, than obviously you aren’t doing something right.
this is shine ethan collins, and a few things I’d like to point out.. THE EARS. look at the blowouts.
and her horrible cheek piercing;
she doesn’t even live in LA and she got this tattooed on her by her cousin, it was one of his first tattoos, and that’s very obvious if you look at the linework.. it’s just horrible. and the rose she tattooed on her self, with a tattoo kit she probably got off of ebay or something. she also tattoos other people and herself in her own home.
I’m in so much fucking pain, eeeeeeeugh.
That’s a new one. Never heard stretched lobes being called ‘flesh holes’ before. Technically a pore is a ‘flesh hole’, as are my nostrils, urethra, anus, ear canals, tear ducts.
I mean, pain is understandable if you’re trying to stretch your tear ducts, but stretching your ear lobes should never, ever hurt.
Don’t know what I need to say apart from now saying stretching makes anyone “shitty “need to be alternative” selves.”
AM Comment: Awww. Some people are just plain ole’ silly. I give up sometimes!
SUBMITTER COMMENT: They’re cute plugs, but they’re all made of icky nasty acrylic.
Awful mods comment: Things like this annoy me. They’ve glued (probably with totally non-skin-safe glue) acrylic flowers worth 10 cents onto acrylic plugs with 50 cents and are charging a hideous amount of money, of which you could easily buy plugs of a far higher quality for a dollar or more. Do the right thing by yourself, your pocket, and your ears!
“OMG U HAV GUAGES OMG THAT MUST’VE HURT SO MUCH OMG”
False: Stretching your ears should never, ever hurt.
SUBMITTER COMMENT: This guy I used to be friends with had his girlfriend give him a tattoo. I don’t think I need to explain why it’s awful. People were commenting on how good it was and how they wanted one. He said “well talk to my girlfriend and she can set u up she dont charge much” HOW DO PEOPLE THINK THIS LOOKS GOOD?!
Here is a screen shot from a video my friend was sent of one of his friends piercings another friends ears.
The tools? A safety pin taken from school. And a tennis ball (I don’t even know what the tennis ball was used for) taken from their dog. You can also see a delicious lack of gloves and an awkwardly pulled ear.