Why it’s bad?
Aside from the tapers tag in general being worse than the gauges tag, for these three specific screenshots:
1) Way to try to sound like you’re a hardcore pro when you still call it “gauging” your ears. That aside, that attitude is what turns a lot of people just starting out away from the body mod community. It doesn’t and shouldn’t matter what size your holes are, as long as the interest is there. Drop the bitchy attitude. Fortunately, that attitude, and the attitude of #3 seem to be mainly confined to scene/hipster sorts who are usually under 18. Most will grow out of it.
2) Using acrylic and silicone to stretch and both defending it and wondering why it doesn’t work, yet still “willing to risk it”.
3) Just because you’ve been doing it for a long time, sweetie, doesn’t mean you’re doing it correctly. The fact that you call them gauges tells me that, while you may have had them a long time, you sure as hell don’t know what you’re doing or talking about. This attitude is just as dangerous and offputting to people new to body modification as #1.
75 Notes/ Hide
- seasickdreams reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- chinitagzzz reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- jennapaige likes this
- dougdebonet reblogged this from legitcars and added:
- legitcars reblogged this from pelicants and added:
- pelicants reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- mskindralynn likes this
- thekodiakgypsy likes this
- mischiefandmoonray reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- scaringbabies likes this
- wutangslangg reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- jazzmaun reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bitchnipple likes this
- we--are--life reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- hisdreamgirl694 likes this
- fuckyeahdiet-coke likes this
- smokeuntilmy3eyesbleed reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- MW submitted this to awfulmodifications