Felice Fawn (yes, all famous tumblr person you either love or hate) got tattooed at home by someone who is (in her own words) “ I’m a UK based fashion/fetish model!” not a tattoo artist.
It’s kinda obvious when they say ‘all ready to go’ and then suddenly a wild tattoo appears.
Yeah. Tattooing at home, no matter how ‘Tumblr Famous’ you are, is never, ever okay. Why? Because nothing can be equally sterilised as well as a studio, no autoclave present ‘just in case’, the surfaces cannot be sterilised, there is no sterile safe work bench, probably a carpetted area which harbours dog fur and cat fur (in Felice’s case anyway) there’s no sterile work bench either, and there’s no way in hell that you can have a sterile environment with a cat and dog in it. Even in the same house, let alone the same room.
TL;DR Felice Fawn got tattooed at home in an unsterile and unsafe manner.
81 Notes/ Hide
- daughter-of-smoke-and-bone likes this
- katiekupkake likes this
- vaselinecats likes this
- youandmeversuscrappytv likes this
- thecelestialteapot reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- carnytrash likes this
- iwilkeelyu reblogged this from uuiiioo and added:
- g0fficthinspoqueen likes this
- vapidcock reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- crystal-clit likes this
- sheepneverlearn reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- batswool likes this
- imsubtlelikeatrex likes this
- l0stkeys likes this