You told someone that emu oil works best for piercings. That is so disgusting. Even if its true, i think it would be best to mention more eco friendly products and recommended stuff that refrains from animal cruelty. Don’t you think that could make your site more productive than its somewhat striving to be?.
Emu oil is the only oil i’ve read of that can be used on healing piercings. Other then that, we also suggest using vitamin E, jojoba, coconut and extra virgin olive oil on fully healed piercings; I’m pretty sure we mention all those oils in the stretching FAQ.
Are those enough eco-friendly oils or are we still not meeting your standards?
Also, we’re as productive as we can be, it’s not our fault that we can’t magically change science into working for you so you can use vegan and veggie friendly oils on healing piercings. Do we have super powers? No. It’s a shame that they don’t work and there’s no scientific evidence for them, but it’s a fact that Emu Oil is the only oil known to work on healing piercings. I’d love it if jojoba and vitamin E were proved to work on healing piercings, but they are not. Stick to SSS if you’re vegetarian and vegan (or just don’t use emu at all if you don’t agree with it in all honesty)
28 Notes/ Hide
- fagbunny69 likes this
- leeharebbeccahdoesnotgiveafuck reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- jessiethephreak likes this
- nympherret reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- m3go likes this
- unicorninfektion likes this
- bitchnipple likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from this-is-evolution and added:
- this-is-evolution reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- mrgaddess likes this
- amarandie likes this
- bettybrearley reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added: