Anyone know why my ear won’t stretch?
I’ve had the 1.5mm stretcher in for like 5 days (pathetic, I know) and I’m trying the 2mm one now and it just won’t go through! It’s pissing me off ¬¬ It hurts and I don’t want to tear it but surely it should be working??
Because stretching isn’t a race, and a small size by no means is pathetic. It’s a sign of listening to your body.
It’s not going through because it’s still fresh. Your skin hasn’t relaxed and calmed enough to be able to stretch up yet, meaning if you try and force it through, your skin and piercing will become damaged and aggravated.
Waiting at least a month between sizes is the only way to stretch, no matter what method.
15 Notes/ Hide
- ificouldflyfromhere likes this
- thevictrola reblogged this from hippyslutt and added:
- hippyslutt reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- ufo-club likes this
- inherentyouth likes this
- ggeowizard likes this
- pachoulifish reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- fagbunny69 likes this
- conorlangton likes this
- ohthemachinesweare reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- tayrizzzzle likes this
- glorifiedmurder likes this
- zellogi likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from fayalice and added:
- abottleofink-andashotoftequila said: When you’ve got such a small stretch in it is generally a lot more difficult & painful to get the next one through compared to when it’s about 5mm+. Try doing it while you’re in the shower - it’s usually much easier. Hope this helps :) xx
- fayalice posted this