Okay Followers, I need help! I just stretched my ears from a 16 to a 8 yesterday. It hurt, whatever, it normally kinda does. I took them out today to clean my tappers off and my ears started bleeding…help me. Why is it doing this?
What’s awful: A jump of 3 entire sizes. And bleeding. Remember the great bit list of things your ears should never do whilst being stretched? BLEEDING IS ONE OF THEM. Take everything out, read our guide (here), wait 6 months, and start again slowly and properly.
18 Notes/ Hide
- iamtonysexual likes this
- cinderpeltss likes this
- molly-wobble-cat likes this
- keepcalmandtitsout reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- randomme13 likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from cheerxupxbuttercup and added:
- calleo reblogged this from cheerxupxbuttercup and added:
- cheerxupxbuttercup reblogged this from calleo and added:
- maggiemills13 likes this
- lmc9319 likes this
- jodixkaos reblogged this from cheerxupxbuttercup and added:
- melteddownandsold reblogged this from cheerxupxbuttercup
- cheerxupxbuttercup posted this