UPDATED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES!
FROM NOW ON, ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, OR THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- ALL IMAGES MUST BE SOURCED OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT BE POSTED.
HOW TO SOURCE AN IMAGE: 1. Right click on the image. If you’re in Chrome or Firefox, click ‘Copy image URL’. If you’re using Internet Explorer, right click, go to properties, and copy the source URL. 2. Type ‘SOURCE’ underneath your description of the image. HIGHLIGHT THE WORD SOURCE. Click on the picture of the link at the top of the editor. It’s the one right next to the image of the tree. 3. PASTE the image URL into the bar, and hit INSERT. Your image is now sourced.
- TAG what part of the body is involved! It helps us and our followers navigate the website so much better!
- Posting a screen shot of something? SOURCE IT! Even if it’s to a page that’s set to private, it needs to be sourced.
- Posting something that’s 18+/NSFW? Write clearly that it is NSFW or 18+. We will then edit your submission to include a read more. Read more’s DO NOT work on submissions, so do not do this when submitting.
- TELL US WHY IT’S AWFUL USING CORRECT TERMINOLOGY! This is the most important part! Why is it awful? Where was it done/who was it done by to make it so awful? What caused those huge blowouts?
WHEN NOT TO SUBMIT US SOMETHING:
- We’ve posted Synyster Ink so many times already, just stop.
- The off-center nipple piercing with a winged barbell through it? Yup, we know it’s not great, and we’ve spoken to the girl who owned it, and she explained her back story (inverted nipples and an inexperienced piercer!).
- HATING SOMEONE IS NOT A VALID REASON TO POST A MODIFICATION OF THEIRS!
- Just because someone’s lobe is a little red, is not a valid reason to submit. Some people’s lobes naturally have more bloodflow, and it is NOT always a sign of irresponsible stretching.
- Do not submit to us if it’s a photo of a GOOD modification. Send those to our sister blog: Awesome Modifications.