Here’s AM’s ‘let’s fix that sad ear of yours plan!’
1. DOWNSIZE! (Both of them could do with it, especially your bad one!) How does this fix it? If there’s no jewellery in it, there’s less pressure on the fistula. This allows more blood to rush back into the area, and an increase in bloodflow means an increase in all the useful white blood cells and oxygen that are used to heal tissue.
2. MASSAGE! When your lobes are less angry, massage the blowout/affect bad tissue as much as possible. Emu Oil, BioOil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and even Extra Virgin Olive will do! This will agan increase bloodflow, thickening up those lobes and helping you veer away from a split!
3.TIME! Fixing lobes takes a lot of it. So be prepared for this to take at least 6 months before you can put plugs back in again. Make sure they’re at a much smaller size than before.
Remember; stretch properly and love your lobes, you only have two of them!
11 Notes/ Hide
- mercuryhead likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- mistetch likes this
- ametheguardian likes this
- fuckrag reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- pixiechapman reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- calidera likes this
- mythhos likes this
- eveningoutwithyourboyfriend likes this
- iloveyoualways likes this
- short-days-strange-nights submitted this to awfulmodifications