ok so my ear has been fat and red and shiny all day, took the 14mm taper out and blood goes everywhere and it smells like old tea and omg its so gross, so i put my 12mm back in but i wanna be wearing my 14mm in two weeks
dont mess with your ears kids
Woah woah woah. Let’s slow down here! Firstly. Take whatever you have in your lobe OUT. NOW. It will not want jewellery in it for a helluva long time, especially given that you caused your lobe to bleed!
Leave your ear alone. Well alone. For a month. Then, slowly massage your lobe with oil (ie, jojoba, emu, bio oil, vitamin e etc) for three months. Then, safely insert safe jewellery. You might well have shrunk to 6 or 8mm by then.
Stretch slowly, stretch safely. A bleeding lobe is NOT a happy lobe.
13 Notes/ Hide
- peridexion answered: no shame in letting it close and getting re-pierced. it happens.
- ufo-club likes this
- mooch2442 reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- la-senora-bibi likes this
- thislilkitten likes this
- gonadus answered: what is UP with people and not listening to/respecting thier bodies???
- trippingoverthings likes this
- ohstephyy likes this
- ebisulalala likes this
- gardensfilledwithmirrors likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from hayflick