My ears absolutely refuse to stretch up from a 2 to a 0.
I’m gonna murder someone.
It’s been 2 months now, and I’ve tried 3 times.
I’m so beyond tired of waiting.
You’re forgetting the almighty, magical and mystical 1g or 7mm. These can easily be bought from your local reputable piercing shop, or online at www.bodyartforms.com. A 2mm jump is too big for all ears, which is why your ears won’t stretch, despite waiting a good amount of time. Buy something single flared, in titanium, surgical steel or glass, and you should be good to go!
14 Notes/ Hide
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- nogoodscoundrel likes this
- jaaaaded likes this
- cherry-maulface likes this
- mercurialme likes this
- modernlobotomist likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from becaus3austincarlileisperfect and added:
- marshymell0w likes this
- queeniecharlie reblogged this from becaus3austincarlileisperfect and added:
- ukcustomplugs likes this
- becaus3austincarlileisperfect posted this