Submitters comment: This work comes out of this new tattoo/piercing shop that recently opened up in my town. The “artist” that did this tattoo has a portfolio full of tattoos just like it. They don’t charge very much money at all which gets many people to go in and get tattooed by them. I sincerely feel bad for people that don’t know any better and trust that everyone who works in a shop does good work. I know a few people personally that have this kind of work on them from this particular shop.
What’s awful? The placement is terribly off. Even worse, you can tell that the tattooer severely overworked the skin. I would go as far as saying that he tattooed the skin raw. The linework is terrible and the lack of creativity and depth that went into doing this is astounding. The fact that it’s on someones HAND makes it even more outrageous.
How it can be fixed: Laser tattoo removal. People can avoid making this mistake by looking through artist portfolios and doing research before getting tattooed.
3 Notes/ Hide
- princely-brat reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- pinkthatfuckingpink reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- red-lips-and-corsets likes this
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- thisiskindofgettingweird submitted this to awfulmodifications