i love buying my plugs/tunnels online. mostly because there aren’t many good places to buy them around where i live. but anyway, i heard of this new site from someone on facebook who has a lot of body mods and i figured it would be good (http://plugyourholes.com) so i went on it and just browsed. first off, they didn’t have size 7/16 and that just threw me off. but the big red flag i saw was this under the ‘tapers and pinchers’ tag. if you hover over the taper it says ‘great for stretching and wearing.’ WHAT. noo, you don’t wear tapers as jewelry! i was really upset to see that a site could fool people into thinking that it was okay to wear these.
what’s awful: advocating people with stretched ears to wear tapers as jewelry
how it can be fixed: update your site!
ps. the photo is click through
9 Notes/ Hide
- darkness-imprisoningme reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- fuzzyshorts likes this
- cuttiesfromtheanchor likes this
- kianatheperfucked likes this
- lana-del-gaaay likes this
- doffenvonsnoffen reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- 6devils6night6 likes this
- killurselfkayla submitted this to awfulmodifications