SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I was standing next to this girl in the lunch line a few months ago when her hip piercings started oozing blood and pus. I then found this picture/comment from when she first got them done.
WHAT’S AWFUL: The jewelry is the wrong kind. And plastic. It looks like they’re going to reject and this was when she just had them done. The jewelry is sticking outside of her body. This was done at a popular place in our area, so other people are going to be pierced there by people who don’t know the correct jewelry for this type of piercing. And she was able to take a picture for facebook but couldn’t be bothered to wipe the blood off the left one first? She also thinks that a clamp is called a clap….
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Go to a place that uses the correct jewelry.
10 Notes/ Hide
- docterminus reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- h-a-l-0-kitty likes this
- forever-on-empty reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- liziferloo reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- withwordsicouldnotspeak likes this
- zweetpea likes this
- alyssafilth likes this
- littlegreenpickuptruck reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- walking-inmy-nightmares likes this
- graceviolet submitted this to awfulmodifications