Entitled ‘Tattoo Remorse’, this story shows a mother and son who each have a different view on tattoos. The mother, who regrets her heavy tattooed lifestyle, is currently going through a painful removal process while her son’s collection of art grows. Please watch if you’re considering getting tattooed!
Also, at around 0:34, the tattoo artist is seen talking on a mobile while in mid-session with a client.
What’s Awful? The fact he didn’t change his gloves after handling a mobile phone, which has been god knows where..
Why is this Awful? The potential amount of dangerous bacteria on the artists phone could’ve entered the clients blood and a nasty infection could result.
Solution? Only touch sterile equipment when working with gloves. If you’re unsure, you should change for a fresh pair. Better yet, a receptioness could be hired in order to answer the phone - something a tattoo artist shouldn’t need to do while tattooing a client.
20 Notes/ Hide
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- vanillish likes this
- humuhumunukunukuapua likes this
- pinkthatfuckingpink likes this
- celestialnoise likes this
- untitledd-3 likes this
- hailsydnay likes this
- she-vil likes this
- breetlejuice likes this
- baldingitalian likes this
- firemeltedsoul likes this
- rrredheadfuckface reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- heyitsdraya reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- 50shadesofgraysonn likes this
- obnoxiousobsession reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- amputated-wings likes this
- runninwildinthenight likes this
- bedroomhymn likes this
- simpledelirium likes this
- cynthetika submitted this to awfulmodifications