Q:Would anyone know of a really good studio in Quantico, VA? I recently (Last 2-3 months) got a Christina piecing in Oceanside, CA (At the most wonderful studio ever Tracy's I HIGHLY recommend them totally professional) and I'm terrified it might be rejecting... I want to go somewhere to get my poor piercing checked, but I can't seem to find a good studio or at least one slightly trust-worthy. Any help would be wonderful.... I'm sorry in advance to be a bother.
Anyone? Maybe not in, but near there? Message the original asker, please. Not us.
Also safepiercing.org has a studio locator. :)
5 Notes/ Hide
- brown--hound likes this
- loveyourdarkness likes this
- rachel-ryan said: There really aren’t any places in around Quantico that I would recommend. If you want a good piercer, go down to Jack Brown’s in Fredericksburg. I’ve gone there for a few of my piercings and two of my tattoos. They know their stuff.
- hannah-not-a-banana likes this
- an-adoxographist said: Good plac to start is the Anatometal website; Go there and look for shops that buy from them. If they buy ANATOMETAL, they probably know what they’re doing.
- awfulmodifications posted this