I remember hearing about this “awesome Deathbat tattoo” when it was first done. She has gotten a lot of grief about it since…
What’s awful: The original tattoo was a home tattoo, when she was drunk, and only 15 or 16. The cover-up doesn’t look like it was done well. What’s worse: Everyone on her Facebook page says it was “well done”, “awesome”, and “really good.”
How to get it fixed: I would say cover up, but that probably isn’t much of an option anymore.
14 Notes/ Hide
- proof-that-one-exists reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- sowastedoncocacola likes this
- withalookofquoi said: Cover ups take time, but she should’ve gotten the original one lightened first.
- tawdryplaza reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- tawdryplaza likes this
- heydarlindoyougamble said: I actually think the rose looks fine, it just needs to be fully covered.
- nyxx13 said: It just has a rose tumor now omfg
- oddityball reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- buddhabrot said: that rose isnt bad, it just doesnt even cover the whole thing…..
- curryx said: i think the rose is sooo much better than the tattoo before.. i saw much much much worse.
- diglazarusdig likes this
- proof-that-one-exists submitted this to awfulmodifications