I was watching a video from another channel when I saw this in the related videos. Funny, it wasn’t related at all. It shows a 12 year old tattooing his dad in a very messy bedroom.
WHAT’S AWFUL: A 12 year old tattooing his father in unsanitary conditions. The kid is only wearing 1 glove. At 1:25 you can see the equipment set up on a cluttered dresser and the ink cup is right next to an ashtray full of cigarettes butts!
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Go to a professional and don’t set this kind of example for your kids! Tattoos are fine but teaching your kids how to tattoo in such unsanitary conditions is not.
14 Notes/ Hide
- cellophane--soldiers reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- cellophane--soldiers likes this
- mementom0ri likes this
- alexcandelatattoos reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- aesaes94 likes this
- rotandrage reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- musicrevolutionary likes this
- this-is-my-freakshow said: society, you’re using those welfare checks right.
- rydenarmani said: idk man i don’t approve of this but a lot of my friends that work in shops let their kids tattoo them simply because they like want something sentimental
- anon plzz submitted this to awfulmodifications