When I was a baby my mom got my ears pierced with a gun, which was very usual for the 90s. They eventually got infected and had to take them out. When I was in the first grade I begged her to let me get my ears pierced again because every other girl did. She took me to claire’s and it took me about an hour or so to actually let them pierce them because I was scared. They gave the usual speach about turning them every so often and gave me their ear cleaner. After having them in for about a week or so one of my ears became swollen and engulfed with scabs while my other ear was oozing. I had to be taken to the emergency room, pinned down, screaming my head off just to get them taken out. Now I have lopsided scars on my ears but that won’t stop me from wanting them pierced again.
6 Notes/ Hide
- heydarlindoyougamble said:Go to a real piercer.
- pachoulifish said:And you can get them pierced again if you want - just not at Claire’s. Go to a proper shop and you won’t have issues like that, for sure.
- awoltattoos reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- taniasugarzombie likes this
- rats-in-the-walls likes this
- girl-unobserved submitted this to awfulmodifications