Q:I'm not sure why anyone would listen to this blog. When someone actually sends you something asking a serious question, you ignore it. All you do is bash people. Not help them.
Actually, I personally spend almost all of my time as moderator answering questions. o__O I don’t publish them because they aren’t anyone else’s business, but I love helping people when they ask for it. There are a lot of submissions and questions to go through, so I apologize if it takes a little while or if you’ve been ignored, but we’re trying here.
Anyone with problems should always directly consult their piercer, especially if they need immediate help. But we’re always here to offer free professional advice, as long as people are patient. :)
23 Notes/ Hide
- emsayswhaaaat likes this
- musicandmods likes this
- medicsinthemovies said: You have to be one of the nicest moderators on this blog, in all honesty. That was the nicest answer I’ve ever read on this blog.
- mosst said: they answered my question in depth, nicely, and it was very helpful. don’t be so touchy.
- mogitha said: Yes! I’ve gotten questions answered privately, they weren’t problems, per se, but I got the info I needed, it took about 2 weeks to get a reply.
- mogitha likes this
- coldustgirl said: I’ve had one question ignored, but I can’t even imagined how loaded their mailbox is so I just sent it again and it was answered super quick!
- coldustgirl likes this
- alixbydesign said: I was just helped today by Kat, so yeah. Fuck that. You guys do help but I’m sure you have a gazillion followers and can’t respond right the fuck away because you have lives and jobs outside of this blog o.o
- breezytoska said: Uh…I have gotten so many questions answered on here.. I mean, they aren’t here to serve you.
- touchmeordont likes this
- thechildishkoi likes this
- mordekai-and-rigby said: I’ve submitted to you guys a couple of times about the dangers of Bio-Oil for ears, and I wasn’t contacted about it or anything. They just took it and added it to their FAQ.
- anditallwentblank likes this
- queen0fkittens said: yeah i don’t have a professional piercier near my city so you guys helped me a couple times and i’m GLAD you’re there :)
- snuffdigital said: They gave me good advice on acrylics.
- heinc said: they were very nice about answering my question of whether a certain shop would be a good place to go to or not…
- thetragedywecallreality likes this
- thewaywardfox likes this
- philosophical-panda likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this