SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I was scrolling through facebook when I came across this. I had to take a second look because I thought it was a badly done henna tattoo.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Everything. The line work is atrocious, it looks like the tattoo machine was dug into this guy’s skin, the punctuation is all wrong and “family” is spelled wrong the first time. Worse than all of that though, is that he apparently got this for all of his friends, and they’re all encouraging it.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: I’m no tattoo artist, but I think that a good coverup could fix that, unless the tattoo was done so hard that it will leave visible scarring.
MODERATOR COMMENT: I’m on the fence about this, their other tattoos (what’s visible of them, anyway) look well done. I’m thinking that the text is supposed to look like that. But the omission of the ‘i’ in the first family is a problem. Unless I’m missing a serious Lilo and Stitch ref. where it is actually spelt like that. For the owners sake, I hope it’s supposed to look like that!
12 Notes/ Hide
- lithium-knights likes this
- idontgetnosleep reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- rachael-eden said:Its also a quote from a Disney film which in it’s self is enough to make it a bad tattoo…
- taniasugarzombie likes this
- llikill reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- cellophane--soldiers likes this
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- pachoulifish reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- pachoulifish said:I really think that looks like henna before you wipe it off.
- alohababez submitted this to awfulmodifications