I saw this “masterpiece” on my Facebook news-feed and I just HAD to submit this.
Her “professional” tattoo, doesn’t look very professionally done to me.
I tried asking her where she got it but she just won’t tell me the shops name. My best guess is that it wasn’t even done in a shop, most likely a kitchen. She told me that since I don’t have any tattoos yet that I shouldn’t tell her whether or not it’s safe to get a tattoo done outside of shop. I tried to convince her to get it covered up, but to no avail.
WHATS WRONG: Just look at those wonky lines and uneven, EVERYTHING. At first you can’t even make out the initials.
HOW TO GET IT FIXED: Go to a professional shop and get that covered up! DON’T GET TATTOOS IN OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES.
8 Notes/ Hide
- kingfuzzy likes this
- shidonii likes this
- jilliansoballi reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- mistermay reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- blackbombazine likes this
- crystal-clit likes this
- cherry-maulface likes this
- prostaticfairyfay reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- hello-rae submitted this to awfulmodifications