What’s awful: positioning of the bottom-right one is totally off. Also, so many tongue piercings with braces cannot be a good idea, surely?
9 Notes/ Hide
- im-miss-fortune said: that positioning at the bottom may also be done due to a vein on the underside of the tongue, given how symmetrical the others are.
- onelovelibby likes this
- dianamarierocks said: Actually, I had my tongue pierced and then got braces and had no problems whatsoever with either one.
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- eternal-ambivalence reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- crystal-clit likes this
- randomme13 likes this
- bobacuntt likes this
- littlecat said: what’s the problem with braces and tongue piercings?
- enigmatised-deactivated20130213 submitted this to awfulmodifications