Submitters comment: This is a tattoo a friend of mine got on her back not too long ago, this is after it got fixed, I couldn’t find I picture of before she got it fixed.
What’s awful: The artist had forgotten the “n” in unknown. He showed her the draw-up and just said “yep!” and they started tattoo’ing her, it was an honest mistake of the artist to make, and this was her FIRST TATTOO! She just glanced at it before he started.
How it WAS fixed: After she finally realized the mistake the artist “fixed it” for free, he fit everything in there but it kind of messes up the whole word.
5 Notes/ Hide
- mrs-bennett said:The n in knowledge is very iffy it’s more of an r
- everythingboutme likes this
- confusingmisery likes this
- en-poussiere said:The grammar is also in correct…since the quote is referring to “The unknown blessing” (singular) it should say, “Give thanks to the unknown blessing already on its way”.
- rrredheadfuckface reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kaydeekrunk submitted this to awfulmodifications