SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I found this image on Facebook - it’s caption was ‘First ever tattoo with no practice’. I’ve got an idea that he’s got a proper apprenticeship now, and his designs are greatly improving.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Clearly done in an unsanitary environment (judging by the pen and keyboard etc on the floor)
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Practise on something other than real skin, train for proper qualifications and a then get employed by a reputable shop with a sanitary environment to work in!
6 Notes/ Hide
- standforyourbeliefs likes this
- bobacuntt likes this
- funkenzwangsvorstellung reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- 50shadesofgraysonn said: You have no proof that that’s where the tattoo was done, though. It’s not red so it’s not fresh.
- hookahsmokingcaterpillar reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- falseintentions submitted this to awfulmodifications