Submitter Comment: I was browsing through my news feed and a girl I used to talk to uploaded this picture. I opened it up to get a better look at it and I was disgusted.
What’s wrong: Clearly this tattoo was cheap. The line work is squiggly, it looks like the tattoo artist was shaking when he/she done it. The words are going upwards on a slant, and the “shading” is horrid.
How it can be fixed: Go to a reputable tattoo parlour and get that ink fixed! It’s in a very visible spot, you won’t want people looking at that mess.
8 Notes/ Hide
- taniasugarzombie said: This doesn’t look that bad, it’s not the worst I’ve ever seen
- squireal reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- mi13s-away reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- iwill-be-gone-soon-enough reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- euplecia submitted this to awfulmodifications