Giving blood in the UK…
In the UK you have to wait 4 months after a tattoo/piercing - it used to be 6 but they’ve dropped it in the past couple of years: http://www.blood.co.uk/can-i-give-blood/who-cant-give-blood/
9 Notes/ Hide
- valgina-nipples said: In maryland we have to wait 1 year :/
- generic101 reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- negativenancydrew said: it’s a year in Pennsylvania, USA.
- immortalbuttercup likes this
- whatifthepaintchipsfromthewall likes this
- titchtheantihero likes this
- xamandaar said: Really? The two times I tried to give blood they always said to me that’s they wouldn’t take it until a year after..
- icantbebloodyromeo reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- shoulditrustmyheart-ormyhead reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- cablezombie submitted this to awfulmodifications