Submitter comment: A girl from school who obsesses over her “fiance” basically got a tattoo up her entire right side of her body that is in incredibly illegible handwriting. He’s a Marine and they don’t see eachother very often, she didn’t want to pay much for a tattoo so she settled for this for the rest of her life.
What’s Awful: The fact she paid money to receive a tattoo that is so difficult to read, but not only that, the handwriting is horrible. She should have waited to get more money or just not get the tattoo, she’ll most likely regret getting it in the future.
How it can be fixed: HELP!
18 Notes/ Hide
- pieandpumpkinjuice likes this
- undeadbeautyx reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- horrors4highways said: diamod ring.
- chelsssssssssea said: i’m pretty sure the point was to have it in his handwriting
- waitingtocollide likes this
- onlytobefree said: I think it is suppose to be his hand writing and you just said she paid money to get the tattoo so then not having money would not be the issue…. and it may not be the most aesthetically pleasing tattoo but probably very meaningful to her..
- comeonkidcomeon said: Love doesn’t last forever….but this tattoo certainly will.
- wikipediaofficial said: it looks like it’s done from a letter that he wrote to her? she would only regret it if they broke up. it looks like you just have a grudge against her judging by the way you put fiance in quotation marks
- taniasugarzombie said: I think the other commenters have it right, it’s probably her fiancé’s handwriting.
- boredwitcha said: that could be his hand writing… but non professional tattoos are bad either way.
- marlouroboros reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- brasspistol likes this
- ayatollahofsass likes this
- vontessavongina said: I think it’s supposed to be in her fiancee’s handwriting. I think it’s sweet. Guys have shitty handwriting for the most part ha ha.
- susa-atari said: What if that’s the guys handwriting?
- outcast115 likes this
- cameron5906 submitted this to awfulmodifications