Submitters Comment: I literally choked on my tea when I saw this on instagram. So unfortunately theres no source link.
This girl thinks it’s smart to shove a thumb tack through her ear to get her cartilage piercing without having to pay for it. She would always post on facebook how her friends did her piercings with safety pins and how infected they would get. But this is just too much. All the possibilities for a keloid to form and all the infections!? Collapsing the cartilage in her ear, plus how the push pin is WAY thicker than an earring. Oh my god I just can’t.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED:
TAKE IT OUT. Sea salt soak it and never do that again. If anything go to an actual professional piercer and get it done with STERILIZED needles and new jewelry. Thumb tacks have so many germs on them and just soaking it in alcohol isn’t enough.
22 Notes/ Hide
- reeanabliss likes this
- ashleyxjordanxx reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- mynameiscourt likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- shk-lposunshine reblogged this from aweirdkid
- eatmybones said: I understand that this is horrible and gross, but a thumbtack is definitely not bigger than the jewellery normally used to pierce cartilage. Just saying.
- infamousktf reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- pikachartlesaurvee reblogged this from aweirdkid
- f1ypaper likes this
- how-about-the-time-we reblogged this from aweirdkid
- lady-bones likes this
- siliconegirl said: EWWW!!
- magicpottybaby reblogged this from niggerbby and added:
- niggerbby likes this
- niggerbby reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- spit-shining-shit likes this
- anxiety--anxieties reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- tripple3sixx likes this
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- aweirdkid reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- seductivepsycho likes this
- cuute-tea likes this
- blackbreed submitted this to awfulmodifications