Source: Jeremy Kyle UK. Submitter Comment: I don’t think this picture requires comment, its that bad. What’s Awful: He comes from the town I live in, therefore there is someone here who is STUPID enough to tattoo that on this guys face. How can it be fixed: Become a recluse. A hermit. MODERATOR COMMENT:
Okay. This guy may not have the most beautifully done facial tattoos ever and they’re nowhere near the quality of Rick Genest/Zombie Boy’s, but the solution is not to become a recluse or a hermit. Getting a facial tattoo is a major life decision and many many tattoo artists will go through extensive measures to make sure that the person getting the tattoo is sound enough in their decision and knows what the consequences in our mainstream society are before doing facial tattoo work, especially that extensively. The tattoo artist should be shamed more for not doing an amazing job rather than the actual act of tattooing someone’s face. Just because you don’t like/want facial tattoos doesn’t mean you get to join the “OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HOW ARE YOU GONNA GET A JOB YOU MUST HAVE TO BE A RECLUSE AND HERMIT WITH NO FRIENDS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE” club, ya know? I really don’t know what the solution for fixing the quality of the tattoos would be, but the fact that they are on his face is not the problem. You’re allowed to not understand, but don’t be an ass about it, please.
Also this might’ve been the look the guy was going for.
Too long; didn’t read? Basic point: The idea is not inherently awful and this man shouldn’t be shamed for the idea of his tattooing and shouldn’t be told to be a recluse or hermit forever. The execution of the artwork by the tattooer who did this isn’t the best and I feel a little bad about that because it could’ve been done 10 times better.
ETA: Apparently because he was on Jeremy Kyle (UK version of Jerry Springer?) that means all is void? I still stick with my original post. There may be some other reasons this man may want to be a hermit, but I don’t think wanting a facial tattoo is a reason to tell someone to go be a recluse/hermit. (I know it’s not a GOOD tattoo, but that isn’t entirely my point against the OP)
37 Notes/ Hide
- kheykhawtschtuff reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- rocky-ruin said: Why do so many people bias of those with facial tattoos? On a fb page I’m a fan of they asked what do you think if facial tattoos and so many people said convict or unemployable or ugly or attention seeker.
- gryphonstars likes this
- i-am-ryro reblogged this from thefantasticfoursomeareawesome
- balancelightbyshadows reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- mister-krampus likes this
- pattesdours likes this
- tamelesshearted likes this
- maddiekatt likes this
- preshul likes this
- taniasugarzombie likes this
- daytriippr reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bombieluv likes this
- nogoodison likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- ofdemontattoo likes this
- higher-pl4ces said: Is it really even that bad? I know it’s not overly amazing, but… It’s not too repulsive, either.
- kimchief likes this
- nephthys- said: This doesn’t look like finished work, what if it looks awesome after? I thank the moderator for the comment they wrote & not turning this blog into a “I don’t like it so lets bash it” thing.
- eraserhead likes this
- chelsssssssssea likes this
- societys-misfit likes this
- aliomelette likes this
- isnotlexi likes this
- wizadora said: This guy was on Jeremy Kyle that kinda tells you A LOT!
- theyawningabyss said: Well put.
- bluenosed likes this
- killfuckdiekfd reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- skaisnotdead likes this
- astimepassesusby reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- thefantasticfoursomeareawesome reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- chinatownlife likes this
- jellybelly49 submitted this to awfulmodifications