No link, but…
Submitter comment: I don’t have a source because this is just a story, but it’s definitely awful. My mom is a high school teacher, and today she told me how she had to send a girl to the principal’s office because she was piercing other girl’s noses in the BATHROOM with a sewing needle. One girl who she pierced even had to go home sick. She only got the needle halfway through and the girl’s nose was very swollen and red, and had become so painful that the girl broke down in tears in class. She’ll probably have to go to the ER & get some antibiotics & a tetanus shot even though the “piercer” claims that she cleaned the needle with alcohol. Aaaaargh.
What’s awful: Piercing in a school bathroom with a sewing needle.
How it can be fixed: Don’t pierce other people in a freaking bathroom with a dirty needle! Anyone that this idiot pierced should get on antibiotics ASAP.
17 Notes/ Hide
- mynameiscourt likes this
- gobbldygook likes this
- ablueberrynight likes this
- grannydiner likes this
- cephalogan likes this
- shea-d0pe likes this
- trippin4days likes this
- smoothvapors likes this
- terminallysexual reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- terminallysexual likes this
- zweetpea likes this
- schlong-doodle reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- 7buses reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kissesunderstarrynightskies reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- sellyourselfshort likes this
- firstname.lastname@example.org submitted this to awfulmodifications