Submitter’s comment: I’m yellow, the girl in the picture is blue. I went to school with this girl, and thought she knew better… I dont know who she went to or where she did her research on surface piercings, but its definitely wrong.
What’s wrong: A curved barbell in a surface piercing, which will most likely lead to rejection of the piercing.
How it can be fixed: Go to a better qualified piercer and have it replaced if she can. There are plenty of APP members working in our area too.
5 Notes/ Hide
- finchling said: @ohnataliebeth it looks like a heart-shaped plug. Aside from it probably being silicone what’s the big deal?
- glassesandglitters said: i had that done exactly so, by a reputable piercer and it healed fine. though i took it out a while later.
- princessovaries said: I don’t know if you noticed but what the hell is up with that tunnel in her ear? :/
- akatatertot reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- noimine likes this
- haleyth submitted this to awfulmodifications