SO MANY TERRIBLE THINGS: Some tattoos n’ piercings for you
Source: le Facebook, of course
SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: This is my cousin. Let’s say we used to be really close, but not so much anymore. She’s done most of her own piercings, tried to offer to do ones that I wanted [a huge “hell no” there], and picks RANDOM SHIT SHE LIKES to be tattoos. Like “oh, I like X. Let me put symbol for X on my body forever because sure.” Some of these things she hasn’t been a fan of for that long, either. I’m not saying tattoos shouldn’t be of things that you like or might be meaningful, but seriously. It’s just because “I kind of dig this and that.” And most of them look like garbage!
About her own piercings [sorry I couldn’t find any pictures!]. I wager most of them were with some house-hold needle. I was never present for any of them. But I can tell you, the areas aren’t pretty. Her bellybutton rejected twice, maybe more. Those were ill-placed too, so now it’s just a scarred mess that looks like a bunghole. I’m pretty sure she pierced her own lip and industrial [which the latter rejected and is all scarred now, too].
1. The “zombie fairy”: First of all, I wouldn’t have guess that it was zombie anything. I’m only just realizing that’s a brain [I hope] in her hand. The lines are so very uneven. The coloring might as well have been done by a toddler with colored pencils. Does she have a spot over her eye? Is she a dalmatian now? I don’t really know what to make of it. By the way, this one is on her calf.
2. The Rabbit: I don’t know what happened, but somewhere along the line she became obsessed with Alice in Wonderland [seriously, out of the blue]. She got this on her forearm. Again, uneven lines here. The coloring is uneven. I always thought the layers in the ears looked like tears in them, or like mistakes when the “artist” was doing them. And, if you didn’t notice, it looks like a five year old designed it. Look at that watch…it’s not even an even circle.
3. The Harley Quinn symbol: This is one of the more recent random obsessions. She never even gave a remote shit about Batman EVER until some time during her brief college experience. Once again I bring you to uneven coloring. The spacing between the shapes is not even either, and that BUGS me!
There are more tattoos that I won’t add because they aren’t too awfully done. Her first were the theatre drama/comedy masks. My one complaint is that the masks aren’t evenly sized, but ok. The other is from Rocky Horror: the lips. Yeah, those red lips. It’s nicely colored and shaded, though [but is placed on her foot. Oh well]. She’s got some tiny Alvira-related tattoo as well. Again, out of NOWHERE she suddenly digs it. As far as I know, those are all she has. But I could very easily be wrong.
SO SORRY FOR THE NOVEL, GUYS
HOW FIX: I don’t even. Terrible overload. Go to a professional; DO NOT try to pierce yourself of others without proper training…and throwing “I’m buying a piercing gun from online” on the table isn’t going to help; get cover-ups maybe?; stop being so dumb. Put a little more thought into what you want for a tattoo and who you choose to put them on you.
Feel free to add/correct whatever. Hope I did that all correctly.
5 Notes/ Hide
- leavininthemorning likes this
- taniasugarzombie likes this
- ihaveahen likes this
- j3nova likes this
- flaryhe reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- Christine submitted this to awfulmodifications