This is a picture I saw on Facebook. She’s 15 and seems so proud about this terrible tattoo…
What’s Awful: …JUST LOOK AT IT. Lines are sloppy and uneven. The blue coloring isn’t even completely filled in. And just look at that “r” in “strong”… It was obviously not done by a professional and probably done by some scratcher in their basement. Also, she’s underage and totally gonna regret getting this terrible tattoo in a couple years lol.
How It Can Be Fixed: Wait till you’re of age to go to a professional to get a tattoo worthy of keeping for the rest of your life!
8 Notes/ Hide
- macabremissus reblogged this from fox-of-fairmount
- fox-of-fairmount reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- free-willzyx likes this
- raatqueen said: Also that the “S” in “strong” is a “L”…
- lenacbr likes this
- stabsinthe reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- Tori submitted this to awfulmodifications