Tongue Piercing NOT Gone Wrong
I’m a little confused here, followers.
So, lately we’ve been getting a ton of submissions of tongue piercings.
Tongue piercings that look similar to this:
All of them have been described as having “incorrect” or “inappropriate” jewelry, and I’m not sure why.
That’s a straight barbell.
It’s literally the most common type of jewelry used in tongue piercings. There is nothing wrong with a tongue piercing that has a straight barbell in it.
Figured I’d just clear that up.
(picture cred: BME)
11 Notes/ Hide
- tranarchistbitch likes this
- observerance likes this
- sumwherebtwnhipsterndredneck likes this
- scankasaurus likes this
- nazgul-9 likes this
- little-coyote likes this
- la-touche-amore likes this
- blackcatblackclothes likes this
- belladonnanightmare said: i always thought that tongue piercings SHOULD use a straight barbell, at least for the first couple of months. that piercing has healed perfectly, most heal on a slant like mine as the mouth is getting used to the positioning.
- awfulmodifications posted this