How to change an unhealed navel piercing
Submitters comment: This girl decided to change her navel piercing less than two weeks later because she was “easily bored” and make a video about it because its “going to take more than saying no” to stop her apparently.
whats awful: She’s using bactine spray for one, she’s taking it into her own hands to change an unhealed piercing because she apparently has a problem with following basic piercing rules and thinks that using “any GOOD antibacterial spray” is okay. The whole thing is horrid, and she’s being a rude cow to anyone thats telling her what shes doing wrong.
How it can be fixed: Dont be an idiot and wait for your piercings to heal, dont use antibacterial sprays and dont encourage others to do stupid things like this.
10 Notes/ Hide
- silsplits likes this
- crystal-clit likes this
- femmeraptor likes this
- taniasugarzombie said: I’m no professional, BUT I’m pretty sure poking and prodding it too much would probably cause it reject sooner that it might of if you’d just LITHA. I’ve had my belly pierced since I was 17, now 24. I left mine alone for the first year. Smh…
- taniasugarzombie likes this
- luckylittlerabbit likes this
- thefreespirited-diaries likes this
- heartagramhippie likes this
- heartagramhippie reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- withoutpenitence submitted this to awfulmodifications