Q:Regarding your already answered question "Why can't I wear tapers as jewelry?" You answered because they're not jewelry. But then why are they now selling realistic fake tapers in accessory and jewelry shops?
Because it’s a trend that they know they’ll make money off of, maybe? Why do economy jewelry sellers sell realistic fake safety pin earrings? Those aren’t jewelry either. It’s just another way to peddle crap novelty jewelry to the masses.
22 Notes/ Hide
- bikutoria-tan likes this
- hackerslasher likes this
- smashedcupcake likes this
- tinyfruitbat likes this
- -hyperkulturemia likes this
- onceupon-aneverafter likes this
- daemon2 likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- emeraldbeck likes this
- terderp-distractions likes this
- idle-personality likes this
- permalight likes this
- sebabug likes this
- the-darkeststar likes this
- abbiinsocks said: no i agree why are they not safe to actually wear?
- ddawnbreakerr likes this
- black-bombazine likes this
- margaret-moonlight said: Just because fucking hot topic sells fake taper earrings doesnt make it right or good for you to wear real tapers as jewelry. The same as just because claires does piercings doesnt mean it is the proper or safe way to do it.
- awfulmodifications posted this