I don’t even know what to say about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiftkpVtkbg&feature=player_detailpage - So, this kid that went to my school posted this video to Youtube and posted the like to Facebook, I was curious to what it was so I clicked on it. This is just absolutely terrible.
What’s awful- Well for one, he skipped sizes! That’s a no-no! AND! He didn’t even use a good method of stretching, he just forced the plug in there.
How it can be fixed- Well, don’t skip sizes! Never do that! And if you can’t afford tapers (like he said in the video) then you should try to save up money for them. Not just shove a plug in your ear.
7 Notes/ Hide
- hackerslasher likes this
- pt3rodactyl reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- achjawaaromniet said: If properly done, dead stretching is a legit way of stretching though
- taniasugarzombie said: Or the taping method, if you have nimble fingers XD
- littlebthebasedgod said: dead stretching tho
- g0lf-wang submitted this to awfulmodifications