SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: The story here is that this girl originally wanted a bar code, I believe, with text underneath, so her friends (generally great with their mods) took her to a tattoo artist known for text. The woman explained how bad those lines would look in a few years, so then this girl pulled out an old design she had sketched. The tattoo artist drew this up, and the girl told her friend she didn’t like it much. Her group of friends then tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted she wanted that tattoo that day, and went with it. It is on her upper back.
- Write: WHAT’S AWFUL: lines, shading, lack of symmetry in the horse’s face. The text is very uneven and I have no idea what I am looking at.
5 Notes/ Hide
- seiranima reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- standforyourbeliefs likes this
- the-sound-of-regret said: I do not get exactly what it was suppose to be. I see the horse and freedom. But everything else, I just do not get.
- anarchy-my-dearr likes this
- divine-destiny said: youre fucking stupid
- Jannie Baajer submitted this to awfulmodifications