http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sPYrIE8jew&feature=youtube_gdata_player Submitter comment: What’s awful: someone else stretching your ears, wrong jewelry in surface piercing (seriously, look at that thing, you can see the bar through the skin!), leaving taper in How it could be fixed: the surface piercing should probably be taken out and redone with proper jewelry, I don’t know about the other stuff, HELP?
Wow, this video is bad. There are so many things wrong here, but what really sticks out to me is the “head piercer” fiddling with the ultrasonic and autoclave with BARE HANDS, as well as the fact that they have that equipment in the piercing room at all. You don’t process dirty tools in the same space that you pierce people, that’s fucking disgusting.
This one should be a fun game for the followers, pick out as many incorrect things as you can! :)
14 Notes/ Hide
- nocturnal-heart likes this
- snowinq likes this
- jacobchaulk likes this
- ianwhiskers likes this
- thekingofclamalot said: Did she really just stretch that ear next to the bad surface bar with an acrylic taper and LEAVE IT THERE
- standforyourbeliefs likes this
- vontessavongina said: I don’t know about anyone else, but if I was having a professional stretch my ears for me, I’d want them to re-glove after applying the lube. Wouldn’t want any slippage, I was waiting for her whole hand to slip through the ear -_-
- taniasugarzombie said: why would you use a taper at such a big size? The client looked like she was in pain.Pro piercers should be encouraging people to do it themselves. As far as I’m concerned, that’s the only way to do it. They seem more interested in making money IMO.
- mogitha likes this
- kayleighftw said: My favourite bit is when she’s like ‘blue banana have many specialists who know about body modification’ right after she showed us the wrong jewellery in a horribly shallow surface tragus and left an acrylic taper in someone’s ear…
- Person submitted this to awfulmodifications