the terrors of YouTube
I was attempting to do some research so that I could ask the right questions when I went to get my septum pierced. This is what I found instead…
What’s awful: These kids are all encouraging people to pierce themselves in unclean, unsanitary environments with unsterile equipment and no professional piercing experience. Not only are there some using safety pins and sewing needles, but those who are using piercing needles are not wearing gloves, did not autoclave (one girl used a lighter thinking it was an acceptable substitute), and still tout themselves on their safety and professionalism. Some of them even have the balls to tell the few intelligent people chastising them in the comments that they are wrong and that viewers shouldn’t listen to them.
How it can be fixed: STOP MAKING “TUTORIALS” ON YOUTUBE OF YOU PIERCING YOURSELVES. educate yourselves before getting pierced (by a professional, please!!), do not pierce yourself under ANY circumstance, and please, encourage anyone you know who is considering something like this to wait to get it done, you guessed it, professionally.
11 Notes/ Hide
- sinnnners likes this
- wheresmyps1 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- vontessavongina said: lol @ the one that says “the right way” there is no right way if you do it yourself. -_-
- obl-iterate reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- arianaxnoelle reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- god0fgods said: oh god… i was afraid of this… but my septum video pops up on that link xD
- girl-in-the-radiator likes this
- zedruu likes this
- sapphicnymph submitted this to awfulmodifications