SUBMITTERS COMMENT: So this girl got a tattoo done at home by her friend who, as you can see, don’t now how to do a proper tattoo. She is now thinking of getting another one done by the same guy (she got at least 2 other ones and they look equally horrible). I just hope she have some money saved up for the laser tattoo removal.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Just look at it! The lines are way too thick and it looks like the guy just put line after line because the first ones came out wonky. The colours is already starting to fade even though it’s just a couple of months old and there is really no shading done, just thick lines and bad colouring.
HOW CAN IT BE FIXED?: I think that laser and then a brand new tattoo is the only way to fix this. It’s way too dark and big for a good looking cover-up.
5 Notes/ Hide
- the-art-pimpette reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- thinkingoutloudagain likes this
- thebirdsxo reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- zeppelinchaser likes this
- emiliogalvez likes this
- rawdjuret-deactivated20121022 submitted this to awfulmodifications