Today my mom told me a story about how one of her coworker’s husband does tattoos from their home. Also that he tattooed his wife with “ink” from a melted down chess piece.. A CHESS PIECE.
How do people even think of these things?
I immediately thought of this blog.
Haha, that’s a prison thing.
20 Notes/ Hide
- dandelionsinspringtime likes this
- tranarchistbitch likes this
- chaadreaming likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- slammcman reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- g-l-i-t-t-e-r reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- l10n37 reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- phaeochrous reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- cheerypopsicle likes this
- itcouldbefate reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- l10n37 likes this
- avalonlon likes this
- xtankgirlx likes this
- paper-paraphernalia said:i kept reading “chess” as “cheese” and somehow, cheese was less terrifying.
- batsandblackcats said:Oh my god…that’s horrible… Is the tattoo like hard under her skin? Wtf…
- abraxasannihilation said:dead
- abraxasannihilation likes this
- draw-yourmind submitted this to awfulmodifications