I saw this on our Facebook feed.
A guy my husband is friends with recently started tattooing from home. This is the worst one I’ve seen.
Not only does it look like they dug so deep into him they tattooed his bone, but it’s just…not even anything. It’s just so ugly. I have ZERO idea what it is even supposed to be. At first, I thought it was DoodleBob from Spongebob, but no. I just REALLY don’t know what this is.
How it could be fixed? Honestly, it doesn’t look that big, so I think it could probably easily be covered up. This guy needs some intervention, though. He’s done around ten tattoos in the past two weeks, and they are all as bad as this one. Stop going to people who have zero experience and tattoo from their home, and go to someone who isn’t going to make you live with something this horrid for the rest of your life.
14 Notes/ Hide
- itsallaluciddream likes this
- mynameiscourt likes this
- finite-reality reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- phoebenah likes this
- zorses likes this
- l0stwooods likes this
- taniasugarzombie said: It doesn’t look anything like doodle bob, but it doesn’t really look like anything….I feel sorry for the person who has this on them for life..unless its what they wanted, then more power to ‘em, I guess..
- jesuschrust-is-risen reblogged this from the-west-of-kanye
- the-west-of-kanye reblogged this from internetdicksplorer
- internetdicksplorer reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- shipsandsirens likes this
- ourladyofemos likes this
- issybird likes this
- wretchedism said: I thought it was doodlebob too! How bizarre, what an awful job he’s done
- anxiety--anxieties submitted this to awfulmodifications