SUBMITTER COMMENT: This showed up on my facebook feed. A girl I know from school got a tattoo with her sister and mom. One (or two) of these girl’s are underage (i don’t know for sure about the second one).
WHAT’S AWFUL: dem lines, dat writing, the fact that an 16 year old girl was tattooed.
As justwannadancewithyou pointed out, it is legal in some places for minors to be tattooed. In Florida, we can tattoo 16+ with notarized parental consent. The law varies from location to location, but no matter where you are, these tattoos are still not that great.
11 Notes/ Hide
- itsallaluciddream likes this
- tranarchistbitch likes this
- enchiladax likes this
- shrimpfajita said: Ratchet
- breezytoska said: In Louisiana the age with consent is 14 o.0
- higher-pl4ces likes this
- bleedmeslowly likes this
- imthegingerbreadman likes this
- erinkrystynax likes this
- lucifish submitted this to awfulmodifications