SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I don’t have source because this is just a story;
but in middle school there was this girl who ended up getting suspended because one day she pulled a thumb tack out of the bulletin board and proceeded to pierce people’s cartilage with it. And it didn’t stop there. I walked into history class and someone had their leg up on the table and she was ‘tattooing’ a heart on them, with the same thumb tack, and some ink she took from a broken pen.
Even back then, I knew how dumb it was. I think one of the girls ears got infected or something, but it was just plain stupidity.
9 Notes/ Hide
- taconacho reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- ihaveahen likes this
- victorialeighann likes this
- crystal-clit likes this
- pariahblu said: can i get some hep c with that tack?
- badfilm likes this
- endomorphusagi said: There were girls in my school that did this shit, and I was like, “This is fucking dumb. This is so dangerous and unhealthy.”
- deathtopoppunk submitted this to awfulmodifications