SOURCE: My newsfeed.
SUBMITTERS COMMENT: I saw this come up on my newsfeed, grabbed my attention straight away, had to comment! Apparently, this was done in a tattoo parlour in the town center. The piercer told her that these things don’t reject! I’m not too sure if my facts were right, but I know there’s something up with this!
WHAT’S AWFUL: Just look at it! That bar! and the placement seems a bit off, too.
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Go to a reputable piercing artist.
piercingsbyaj (an excellent piercer, for those of you near south New Jersey) is right, not all surface piercings reject. Just clearing that up.
12 Notes/ Hide
- itsallaluciddream likes this
- docterminus said: Also, most piercers I know of use PTFE in many surface piercings, such as nape and hip especially, because they bend and put less stress on your skin. I had it put into my vertical labret, another one that’s often used for, and it’s had no problems.
- ashleighmsimon likes this
- skelebecci reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- littlestarlolo likes this
- shea-d0pe likes this
- youmustbenedstarksbastard reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- lunalana reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- piercingsbyaj said: All surface piercings reject? Where do you people get your damn information from?? Yes this piercing was done with incorrect jewelry, but the information being provided to this person is also incorrect.
- maggoat likes this
- crystal-clit likes this
- forbiddenyiff said: I’m sorry but submitting her to awfulmods was a dick move, she obviously got the right information and was going to get it replaced and healed up correctly. She wasn’t being ignorant or anything.
- queenxamidala likes this
- kirisute-g0men submitted this to awfulmodifications