SUBMITTER’S COMMENT: I found this wonderful piece while on facebook. I know this girl in real life and her mother has lupus so she wanted to get this tattoo in honor of her. She let her boyfriends brother-in-law tattoo her in his home. She has also in addition to this self pierced quite a bit & has gone onto the facebook page of our local tattoo/piercing studio flaming them & claiming,”My self done piercings are better then anything you have ever done and my brother-in-law tattoos better then any of yours.” & was banned as a result.
WHAT’S AWFUL: The bow is not proportionate. The line work is wonky. The butterfly especially looks like it was colored in by a red ink pen (I think it was supposed to be pink?). The words underneath,”I love you mom.” are not even and also look like they were drawn on by a ink pen. It was done in an unsterilized and unprofessional environment.
6 Notes/ Hide
- cacophiliac reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- the-sound-of-regret said: I cannot really make out the color of the ribbon. But I know for lupus, it is suppose to be purple.
- prostaticfairyfay reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- imperfectdoors likes this
- xtempeststormx submitted this to awfulmodifications