Q:I have a friend who is about to start a sleeve, and he's been looking for a sterile shop with talented artists. In all honesty, I don't trust most of the shops where I am. Is there a website or something where he can look for a nice shop? or would you happen to know of somewhere in east Tennessee?
The only shop that comes to mind is Born This Way in Knoxville, they’re fantastic.
Any followers have any suggestions?
14 Notes/ Hide
- simsonacid likes this
- headache-grey likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- mofoskinaut said:Don’t say “sleeve”.
- ocean-hearted likes this
- natsumihideyoshi said:Make the trip to Louisville TN to Ink Well tattoo. It’s a easy google search. Scot is one of my favorite artists.
- yvckybvnny likes this
- youcandowithout likes this
- endomorphusagi said:I have six cousins that live in Knoxville. When each one gets married, I plan on going to them for each wedding and getting a new tattoo. :3
- taylormarieshev said:Nope, I recommend BTW alllll the way! They’re also APP certified (if anyone was interested in getting pierced as well :p)
- taylormarieshev likes this
- neon-casket said:alot of my friends have been to mark of cain in mountain city, tn markofcain.com
- ohheytayla likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this