SUBMITTER COMMENT: This is my friends 4th tattoo done by her friend who owns a tattoo gun and runs his business in his apartment. Her other 3 tattoos are just as bad, and this tattoo is going to look even worse once she lets him color it. A tattoo like this should take multiple sessions by a licensed professional, but from what I got out of Facebook is that she got this outlined and colored (she gets both at the same time, she hasn’t uploaded the colored tattoo) in about an hour.
WHAT’S AWFUL: The terrible line work. The border is all wonky and the proportions are all wrong. The fact that she got a pot leaf tattooed. And the other fact that she continuously gets her tattoos done by an unlicensed professional in a very unsanitary environment.
9 Notes/ Hide
- escapefromhellview likes this
- jbabyy63 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- spid3r-cider likes this
- acornkramer reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- heydarlindoyougamble said: I completely disagree that this needed two+ sessions. Every person & artist is different. Some are faster than others that has nothing to do w/ the caliber of their work. An hour isn’t enough but 1 sitting isn’t ridiculous. I’ve sat for 4-5 hours before.
- finchmandala said: Maybe she doesn’t even smoke pot. Maybe it’s in a visible location on her skin. Maybe she doesn’t have a secure job. That’s probably why the pot leaf was mentioned.
- horederves said: is that her thigh?
- yaboythedarklordsatan reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- amethystt-rose submitted this to awfulmodifications