Submitter’s content: This is on a friend’s Facebook status.
What’s Awful: Mind you, they’re both about 16 and this friend of hers seems to think it’s a good idea to get the piercing done at this place for cheaper with a gun. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and provide information, but she thinks she knows what she’s talking about so honestly, I’m at the point where I don’t care because it’s not my body and I’m not the one making the dumbass decision.
How it can be fixed: By not going to this store and getting pierced with a gun, for one thing. Shelling out the extra money to get it done by a reputable shop with a needle. And since these are minors, making sure the PARENT is okay with it or otherwise wait til you’re 18.
10 Notes/ Hide
- obnoxiousobsession reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- flower-violent likes this
- iam-thedrugs-iam-theliqour likes this
- prestonpig23 likes this
- missanthr0py likes this
- durrnt reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- analogvulcan reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- scankasaurus likes this
- symmie likes this
- patheticasshole submitted this to awfulmodifications